ParentSquare Communication Platform for Staff
ParentSquare is the Mooresville Graded School District's communication platform that allows for consistency in communication across all of our schools. ParentSquare is a simple and engaging platform that is conducive to better communications and deeper engagement with our families. All MGSD families and staff have access to ParentSquare, as well as all students in grades 7 - 12 (StudentSquare). There are several resources to learn more about using ParentSquare as a staff member below, as well as the following trainings:
Teacher 101 Training
Admin 101 Online Course
Admin 102 Online Course
We look forward to seeing you in the Square!
Welcome to ParentSquare for Teachers!
Loading from Vimeo...
Help Please! Frequently Asked Teacher/Staff Questions
- How do I sign up for ParentSquare?
- I am both a staff member and a parent in the district. How can I add my child to my staff account?
- How do I add a Co-Teacher or Teacher Assistant to a Class?
- How do I create a group?
- How do I send a direct message?
- How do I create an appointment/conference sign-up post?
- How do I change or stop notifications?
- Need More Help?