We know your child's education is very important to you. It is very important to us, also. Whether deciding on a school for your child or attempting to navigate the enrollment process, we have put together a list of frequently asked questions and answers to help you in your research. Of course, if you do not find the answer you are looking for, please call our Central Office at (704) 658-2530.
- How do I enroll my child in Mooresville Graded School District?
- At what age can a child enroll?
- According to my address, which school should my child attend?
- If I do not live within the district boundary lines, can I pay tuition to send my child to MGSD?
- What is a certified copy of a birth certificate?