every child. every day.

A photograph of the sign in front of the Central Office Building.


Mooresville Graded School District
Central Office

305 N Main Street
Mooresville, NC  28115


We know your child's education is very important to you.  It is very important to us, also.  Whether deciding on a school for your child or attempting to navigate the enrollment process, we have put together a list of frequently asked questions and answers to help you in your research.  Of course, if you do not find the answer you are looking for, please call our Central Office at (704) 658-2530.