Senior Year is an exciting time full of fun experiences. Please review the information below carefully, as well as the NC and MGSD Graduation Requirements, to ensure you don't miss out on any of the fun!
Also be sure to touch base with Ms. Keating, our college advisor. She can help you apply for financial aid, select your colleges to apply to, and help you plan for life after MHS!
- Ladies, wear a dress or skirt and blouse. The dress or skirt should not be visible below t he hem of your gown. No slacks, please. You may want to pin or stitch the collar to your gown to hold it in place. The paper tabs that come with the collar will not hold it in place.
- Gentlemen, wear dark slacks and a white or light-colored shirt with a tie.
- Everyone should wear dark dress shoes.
- No shorts, casual sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- The cap is worn on the top of the head with the board parallel to the ground or floor.
- The tassel should hang over the front right side.
- Since the purpose of the cap and gown is dignity and uniformity, you cannot alter them with writing or other forms of decoration.
- And please, no gum!
If you cannot afford any of the required items of clothing, please see the principal, a counselor, or a teacher privately. Give us enough time and we can help you get what you need.