Title IX & Non-Discrimination Laws
It is the policy of the Board of Education for the Mooresville Graded School District that no student be excluded from, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination in any education program or activity solely on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or in employment policies and practices in accordance with Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972. Details of this policy are in the Mooresville Graded School District Board Policy Manual.
- Policy Code: 1710/4020/7230 Discrimination and Harassment Prohibited by Federal Law
- Policy Code: 1720/4030/7235 Title IX Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex
- Policy Code: 1725/4035/7236 Title IX Sexual Harassment – Prohibited Conduct and Reporting Process
- Regulation Code: 1725/4035/7236-R Title IX Sexual Harassment – Definitions
- Policy Code: 1726/4036/7237 Title IX Sexual Harassment Grievance Process