A checklist to guide parents in preparing their child for schools.
Parents & Students
Mooresville Graded School District understands that success is achieved through collaboration with our parents and students. We believe that by giving you necessary information and effective tools, it allows us all to be more successful. We also know your valuable input is a critical part of our efforts to focus on every child, every day!
Please take a moment to learn about many of the academic resources the district provides for your child in Class Link, the launchpad your child uses for all of their digital resources. If you are interested in inclement weather information, there is a place for that, also. Are you a social media fan? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We have worked to put the information most parents and students find useful throughout this page. Look around...explore...and let us know if you don't find what you need!
- Blackboard Connect 5 Notification System
- If You See Something, Say Something
- Enrollment Information
- Inclement Weather Information
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Report Cards and End of Quarter Dates
- Optional Student Insurance Information
- Resources for Safe Internet and Media Use by Students
- Parent and Public Notifications
- Title IX